3 Jul 2015

The Make Me Read It Read-A-Thon: VOTING



Today’s post is all about my sort of TBR for the Make Me Read It Read-a-Thon. If you haven’t heard, this read-a-thon is being co-hosted by Val of The Innocent Smiley and I. We announced it a week ago, both here and on Val’s blog.

The premise is, you pick a couple of books you really want to read and post a list somewhere then people vote on which of those books you HAVE to read. You try and get through as many on your list during the week, starting with the book that received the most amount of votes. (If you have any ties, then you can pick which you read first). Remember to pick out a few more books that what you think you’ll get through.

Without further ado, let me show you the books I’ve picked out. If you want to learn more about any of these, I've created a Goodreads shelf for them all.




Which books should I read?

The Retribution of Mara Dyer
The Murder Complex
Siege and Storm
Days of Blood and Starlight
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
Stolen Songbird
The Demon King
Perfect Ruin
Die For Me
Sweet Evil
Crave
The Gathering Storm
Poll Maker