8 Jul 2015

July TBR

I know it's already a week and a bit into July, but I decided today in my 'currently running on less than three hours sleep' state (cancelled flights *shakes fist*) that I'd make a little July TBR. I'd like to mention that this is entirely Lori's fault because I saw hers and I wanted one too.

I've got two very big book events on this month so my reading is catered towards though. Firstly, I'm going to YALC on the 17th-19th and then the Make Me Read It Read-a-thon goes from the 20th to 27th. I've already made TBR's for both of those, so today I'm just sharing a few others I'd like to get to.


1. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
I started this about two weeks back and I was really enjoying it, but then I put it down so I could read some YALC books. I'm about 170 pages or so in.

2. The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen
I read the first book in the Rizzoli and Isles series, The Surgeon, recently and loved it so I'd really like to read the second book too.

3. Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart
I got sent this by Allen and Unwin a few weeks back and then my absolutely gorgeous dad sent it to me all the way from Australia so I could read it. If you're reading this dad, then I love you!

4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
This is a reread for me, but obviously I want to reread it before...

5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
I know this is out already but I haven't gotten my hands on it yet. I adore TKAM the first time I read it so I'm super psyched for this. I probably won't get to it until the end of the month/start of August.

So I don't think I'm being too ambitious here. I think I can honestly get through these five books as well as some from YALC and #MakeMeRead. What are you planning to read this July? Now, it's time for me to try and sleep.