1 Mar 2015

February Wrap-Up: In Which I Am Insanely Busy

Welcome to my February wrap-up. We've got a lot to get through so let's get started!

BOOKS

So I read a staggering 21 books this month. Unfortunately, a lot of them were three stars. My favourite was most definitely Maybe Someday

CHALLENGES
I set myself a lot of challenges this year and I've been very slowly making progress with them. My biggest challenge this year is #ProjectTBR and I've taken quite a few books off that but I'll be updating you all on that very soon. I've been loving the Around the World challenge the most - look at that map!


TV/FILM
I continued watching Agent Carter this month and that was literally it. Actually I lied, on the 28th I watched the first episode of this show called Grantchester - I loved it.

WRITING
Eeep. This...wellllll. I haven't really written much. I'm now at a total of 47,000 words so I've written about 3,000. Not as much I wanted but...

VIDEOS
I only posted four videos this month but I do have quite a few lined up for March so I'm not too disappointed. Here are those four: January Book Haul, Favourites #1, Fictional Boyfriend Tag and Bookentine Wrap Up.

ON THE BLOG
We were kind of lazy on the blog in February (and you'll find out why in the next section) but we still had some interesting posts. Firstly, we had Hilary Thompson and a friend of mine - Sky, visit us as part of Fathomless Females. We celebrated Harry Potter Book Night, I talked about my dream book collection and was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my dear friend Rachel. But most importantly...CHAMI POSTED A REVIEW. This hasn't happened for a year or something!!!

OTHER THINGS
Phew, it's been a busy month! Chami and I started the month off by attending the Ruby Circle Launch Party with a bunch of other awesome bloggers. I finally got to meet the lovely Millicent and if you want to know more about that event, definitely read her recap because it's amazing. Saturday the 14th saw the beginning of the read-a-thon I was co-hosting with one of my best friends Michelle. We had a lot of fun hosting it and I've made some new friends out of it including the marvellous Lori who you should all check out immediately! I also started a new short online course with the Australian Writers Centre that I'm really enjoying so far. I caught up with Michelle the day after Bookentine finished and we chilled in the city, ate some really good food, covered our hands in lipstick testers and somehow...didn't buy anything. On the 24th, I went and saw McBusted live. I've been a fan of McFly since I was about 14/15 so I jumped at the chance to see them live. I also did a meet and greet and spent the entire night shaking afterwards because OH MY GOD. Finally, I spent the last weekend away with my dad. He was going up for a conference so I tagged along and read some books and hung out in the beautiful town of Ballarat. That area - Ballarat, Daylesford, Clunes, Castlemaine and Bendigo, is probably my second favourite area in all of Australia, only beaten by the seaside town I spent my childhood summers in. I really love spending time there, especially with my dad.

Did you think I was joking when I said I had a busy month? Tell me about your February!