10 Dec 2014

On My TV #2



Welcome back to On My TV, a new weekly feature in which I tell you about the TV shows I’ve been watching between posts.

This week I haven’t really been feeling like watching TV, or doing much of anything really. It’s been a really hard week for me so nothing could keep my attention for long. Anyway, moving on.

The Mindy Project
Last week I was watching season one, and this week I watched all of season two…in two days. I kind of need a break from the Mindy feels.

Murder on the Orient Express
Technically I only watched the first twenty minutes of this before I got distracted by something else. I started the 1974 film version and I thought it was horrible after five minutes and turned it off. Luckily, I owned the David Suchet version too. So yeah, I discovered David Suchet is the only Poirot for me.

And that’s it. That’s all I’ve watched since last week. I’m hoping the rest of this week will be much better for me. What have you been watching?