3 Dec 2014

On My TV #1



This post was influenced by my completely lovely friend Ebony and her weekly post ‘On Repeat’. In her post, Ebony talks about the music she’s been listening to on repeat that week. While I love music, I thought I’d mix it up a little and talk about the TV and/or movies I watch from week to week.

The thing is, I’m really bad at keeping up to date with shows so generally the only time I can actually catch up is once a season is finished. I also tend to pick a few shows per week and binge watch them, which means pretty much every week is a different show. Without further ado, let’s talk about this week!

The Vampire Diaries
As I type this, I’m about to go watch the season five finale, and it’s cool...I know how it ends. To be honest, I’m probably going to take a break from this for a little while because I’ve watched like sixteen episodes in the past two days and my feels just can’t take anymore.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Because one Vampire show just isn’t enough! But really, these shows are incredibly different. Buffy is actually a re-watch for me so it’s so much fun to relive everything. I’m only on season 1 so far, but I know that I will just speed through it because I need Spike.

The Mindy Project
I’m pretty sure this is already into season three or something? Well, I’m still on season 1. The sad thing is, I started watching this as soon as it came out and then I just forgot about around episode 9. So I’ve been trying to get through the other episodes, I’m only episode 21 out of 24 so I can hopefully finish it this week!

So yep, those are the shows I’m currently binge watching, or rather ones I’ve been binge watching. I’ll see you all this time next week. Please let me know what you think of this new feature!