20 Dec 2014

NEW RELEASE BOOKS OF 2014 I WISH I HAD READ


So, I already have a lot of book guilt up my sleeve. I bet you all do! I mean there are so many books out there and so little time even if we wish it wasn’t so. So today, I decided to narrow it down to “New Release Books of 2014 I Wish I Had Read,” because truly, this will be a lot longer list if we count the previous years!

We Were Liars by E.Lockhart

This one. This one was the talk of the “new release” year. I still have no idea what it is about but people have informed me that it is better that way. I don’t know when I will have time to fit in this one since I’m currently head deep in “The Sweet Trilogy” by Wendy Higgins, but I need to.

Goodreads link: Click here.




A Thousand Pieces Of You by Claudia Gray

Okay, okay, I admit it. The main reason why I want to read this one is because of that god damn beautiful cover (right).  It was listed as one of the best covers of the year and I know you should never judge a book by its cover, but don’t we all?

Goodreads Link: Click here.

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

Rachel Hawkins just has a way with characters and words that make you die with laughter and enjoyment. I remember loving the Hex Hall series and really, I want to read more! This sounds like an interesting combination and I absolutely adore some kick-butt power ranger style protagonists!

Goodreads Link: Click here.


Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
This is another author influenced book! Becca Fitz is the author of the well known Hush Hush series and her ability to make me come back to reread the same series says something about her. This sounds highly interesting and it has hooked me in right away! Why haven’t I read it yet? Priorities haha.

Goodreads Link: Click here.

The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings

So, I’m a booktuber as well as a booktube watcher. I was stalking sasha’s (abookutopia) page one day and I noticed how much she liked and loved to mention this series. That really intrigued me and that is why I want to give it a try!

Goodreads Link: Click here.

Any books that you wish you had read this year? Comment down below!