18 Dec 2014

Bout of Books 12

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

Yes I am participating in Bout of Books again! I don't know what I'll be reading yet, but I'll let you guys know when it gets closer to the date. Also, I'm going to be a 2015 expert so I'll hopefully being visiting a lot of you throughout the readathon!