18 Oct 2014

TAG: Get To Know Us

We were tagged by the absolutely lovely, Chiara of Books for a Delicate Eternity to do the 'Get to Know Me' tag so that's what we're doing today. And by 'we', I mean I'm answering the questions for both us while Chami is off studying...or something. Without further ado, let's go.

How tall are you?
We're both pretty short, though Chami is practically a dwarf. (She wears heels to distract me from this sometimes).

Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Chami can actually sing and draw really well (though she will try and tell you otherwise). I, on the other hand, don't really have a 'hidden' talent though I will say, I'm quite a beast at making Stir-frys.

What's your biggest blog related pet peeve? 
I have no idea about Chami (probably nothing), but I get annoyed at people who write really horrible reviews. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but some people can take it too far.

What's your biggest non blog related pet peeve?
Oh God, I'm so bad at answering these for Chami. The only thing I can think of is bitches- Chami does not like bitches. It's the same for me, but I also hate people who walk really, really slowly.

What's your favourite song?
Chami lives for Florence and the Machine and Daughter. I think mine is Daniel in the Den by Bastille, at the present time.

What's your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
Neither of us have a shop, so that's not a problem but we also don't buy things off Etsy. It's kind of expensive to have things shipped out here usually and we don't have money for that.

What's your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
Skyping each other, or sending each other pictures of goats. Oh, and you know, this little thing called READING.

What's your favourite junk food?
ALL THE FOOD. Literally, all the food.

Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I think Chami had fish at some point but I'm pretty sure she killed them (by accident, possibly). I have a budgie named Tweety and a dog (a Spoodle, a cross between a poodle and a cocker spaniel) named Tara (or Mara, as Chami calls her).

(Isn't she just gorgeous?)

What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
Neither of us read nonfiction, but fiction-wise. Chami is, of course, the Shatter Me trilogy (Didn't see that one coming, did you?) and mine is the Throne of Glass series.

What's your favourite beauty product?
Chami loves her red lipstick, and I...don't ever wear make up.

When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Since Chami is this super gorgeous, confident, glorious human being, I don't think she ever gets embarrassed ever. I'm sure mine was at something my dad said - he likes to embarrass me.

If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mine would be tea, no question about it. As for a specific type, either Earl Grey or Pomegranate. Chami has informed me that hers would be Lemon, Lime and Bitters or Chocolate Mountain Malt Milkshake from the Pancake Parlour...which I never would have guessed. #besties
What’s your favourite movie?
This changes all the time for me, but currently it's the first three Terminator films. My dad and I rewatch them every two months or so and they never get old. Also, we just watched the second one last night so it's still fresh in my brain. Chami's is Transformers and she warns you all not to judge her. We both picked action movies so you can tell we're badasses, right?

What were you in high school: Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist?
We were both cheerleaders, obviously. I'm kidding, we don't exercise. I suppose we're both nerds.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
London, for both of us. We're going to live in a house there together filled with books.    

PC or Mac?
A few months ago I would have said PC but my laptop is shit so Mac now, and Mac for Chami. She says Mac 4everbaby...Yeah, I don't know either.
Last romantic gesture from a boyfriend?
LOL.

Favourite celebrity?
SO MANY. If I just have to choose one, then I'm going to have to go with Benedict Cumberbatch - I'm sure I don't have to explain myself here. Chami's is Nick Bateman. I mean, who's the hotter one there really? Spoiler alert, it's Benedict.


What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?  
I always wanted to be friends with Ebony, Chiara and Cait and now I think I am...so yay! Chami's answer for this was me. Isn't she sweet?

We are tagging... (sorry if you've already done this!)
Val @ The Innocent Smiley
Kate @ Fictional Thoughts
Inge and Karolina @ Bookshelf Reflections