13 Aug 2014

The Best Friend Tag: CHELY EDITION

This was actually supposed to go up last month for our blogoversary, but we just forgot (as usual). Usually this tag is done in video form, but since we only ever see each other like twice a year, this'll have to do for now! LET'S GO.



1. How and when did you meet?
E - Birth, aka. the internet, 3 years ago
C - We weren't close at first but when we realised that we were fraternal twins, things came together.
E - The awkward moment when Chami gives a better answer than Ely.
C - #LIFE
2. What's your favourite memory together?
E - My 18th. The entire night was amazing, but I think your speech was the best part. I don't think I've ever simultaneously laughed and cried harder than I did then.
C- I don't know if you guys know but Ely and I don't see each other often at all. We could be living in different countries for all you care. So I think our favourite physical memory together would have to be that one time I punched her in the face when we were in the womb.
C- AW HOE.
3. Describe each other in one word.
C- Cacti
E- Babe
4. What's your dream job?
C- In all seriousness, I think Ely would be a great Publishing Agent as well as an author. Perhaps even a professional Fangirl Psychologist.
E- Chami either wants to be a director, or a professional Warner fangirl.
C- OH ELY. U KNOW ME LIKE THE BACK OF MY ELBOW
5. What's your favourite makeup brand?
E - I literally have no clue. But, you really like red lipstick and sometimes you put make-up on for the sole purpose of taking selfies.
C - I have no clue with you either? Lipstick as well? Wait, maybe eye things. She likes eyes.
E - #IGNITEMECOVER
C - #OMG #DATJUSTHAPPENED
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
C- Pretty much EVERYTHING. Haaa, I'm just kidding. Mostly her freedom. SHE BE FREE LIKE A BIRD BUYING ALL THESE BOOKS AND I CRY, EVERYTIME.
E- Your inability to spell or use proper grammar :P
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
C - We've planned to live in London with a house made of books. So I guess the England.
E - The world's largest cheap bookstore that'd be filled with beautiful hardback, signed copies of all our favourite books. Preferably, in London.
8. Favourite inside joke?
C - No one will actually know how many inside jokes we have. We have like a billion. Like, I can't even. Cactus was good, Silva also, and so was 9 minutes in every direction. There was always that time we had a fake child named Tom Riddle Sex God.
E - Literally everything we ever say to each other gets turned into an inside joke of some kind. Examples, HEY GIRL HEYY, Turn left at the next Cactus, Nine minutes in every direction.
C – NANDOS. NANDOOOO.
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
C- Our child. Our child takes longer to get ready in the morning.
E- We've never ever been at the same place in the morning or ever had to get ready to go out somewhere together.
C - or Ely's answer. That is also good.
10. Favourite season?
C- I just seriously sat there and wondered what Tv Show this question was aimed at. But now that i get it: AUTUMN. Is it? Because we are twins SO IT HAS TO BE.
*Both of us die*
E - Totally like season 2 of Hana Yori Dango ;) But I actually don't know yours. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING WE'VE EVER TALKED ABOUT.
11. Favourite song?
C- Flavour of Life from Hana Yori Dango, babe ;).
E - Knock, Knock or one of the many raps you've made up over the years.
12. Heels or flats?
E - Heels for you cause you're a midget.
C- Flats for Ely
13. Pants or dresses?
E - WHY?
C- WHAT IS THIS QUESTION? I CAN'T ANSWER THIS
E - I CAN'T EVEN ANSWER THIS FOR MYSELF
C – Sometimes when I’m bored I take imaginary people for a tour of my bookshelves.
*Ely dies.*
C- Do you do it too?
E – Yes.
14. Favorite animal?
E - A Cactus? I don't know. I don't think you like cats, but we talked about having 37 of them and one dog in a house full of books in London...
C- Her Dog, Mara. She be loving her dog. That's the only other bitch she can love that's not me.
E – This is probably a good time to mention to anyone reading this that my dog is actually named Tara.
15. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
E - BOOKS. WE COULD BOTH SAVE BOOKS. Wait, are they family?
C - No, no, I would still save books Ely. Books are life.
16. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
C - I have no clue but maybe chick-flick out of those three for my Ely babes?
E - Korean/Japanese dramas, actually. For both of us.
17. Blackberry or iPhone?
C – Iphone please
E - iPhone?
18. Favourite movie?
C - HANA YORI DANGO - NOT A MOVIE BUT A CULT
E - Hana Yori Dango movie, or Harry Potter?
19. What is something weird that you eat?
E - Chami is just plain weird.
C - When Ely just eats her neighbours okay. End of story.
20. Do you guys have anything matching?
C - I'm pretty sure we have matching robot necklaces and toys and souls.
E - Brains. Also, books, yeah necklaces, teddy bear things.
21. What's your favourite TV show?
C - Hana Yori Dango. Do we even have to go through this again?
E - Hana Yori Dango, obviously. But you like The 100 too.
C - And Ely also likes everything.

So that's it- the best friend tag! We hope you all enjoyed it and that you're slowly realising how mental we both are...

4 comments:

  1. The two of you together are adorbs! It's actually really lovely to see what started as an internet friendship morph into some sort of weird womb bonding, but it so totally works. You both need to do more posts together, even just talking about random things in general <3 LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact you described our friendship as 'weird womb bonding' is the major reason I haven't replied to this message until now. It was just TOO BRILLIANT AND ACCURATE...I'm still not over it.

      x Ely

      Delete
  2. THIS IS THE BEST! I busted out laughing at the answer to the seasons question. That's exactly what I thought too, "like that's vague for a TV series..." and then I realised it meant the weather when I read your answers. HA. #epicfail
    This is definitely awesome and I totally vote for more posts like this too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should totally change it to TV series, right? Aw, we're so glad you like it, Cait!

      x Ely

      Delete